I would like to introduce a Japanese instant food today. You can make elbow pasta gratin easily. They have white sauce powder and elbow pasta in the box. You just need water, milk, meat and any vegetables you like. I would like to tell you how to make it!
Ingredients: for 2 dishes
・Elbow pasta gratin instant food
・1/4 lb of chicken
・1 whole onion
・1 tbsp grease
・1 cup of water
・1/2 cup of milk
・Cheese and butter
1. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and thinly slice the onion.
2. Heat the pan and pour the grease into the pan.
3. Stir fry the chicken and onion in the pan.
4. When the chicken's color changes to brown, turn off the heat.
5. Add white sauce powder, water and milk in turn and mix well.
6. Put elbow pasta in the pan.
7. When it is boiled, turn the heat to midium.
8. Stir and simmer for 3 minutes.
9. Place gratin in an oven-safe dish.
10. Put cheese and butter on the top of the gratin.
11. Bake it at 400F for 7-8 minutes.
Insider Art & Design Co. Ltd.
Copyright © 2008 All rights reserved.