Misawa has been very hot this September. Don't you think it is strange in Misawa in this fall? But, it is getting cooler in the morning and evening, you can feel autumn these days.
It is harvest season in September. The rice field turns gold and vegetable are growing bigger and bigger.The sweet potato is in harvest in autumn. I will introduce a sweet potato dish today.
1 whole sweet potato (about a half pound)1/2 of onion (chopped)
3 slices of bacon (cut into bite size)
1/2 cup of soymilk or milk
Salt and Pepper
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1. Cut a sweet potato lengthwise, in half.
2. Put the sweet potato wrapped by a saran wrap in the microwave for 5 minutes at 600W.
3. Scoop inside of the sweet potato with a spoon and smash well.
4. Pour soymilk into smashed sweet potato and mix together.
5. Heat the pan and pour olive oil in the pan.
6. Stir fry bacon and onion, add smashed sweet potato, salt and pepper in the pan and stir well.
7. Place the mashed sweet potato into the sweet potato, which is scooped. Put cheese on top of the mashed sweet potato.
8. Bake the sweet potato in an oven for approximate 5-10 minutes. The color of the cheese turns light brown.Enjoy!
Insider Art & Design Co. Ltd.
Copyright © 2008 All rights reserved.