There are many different types of Black Garlic and they are sold at many stores. As a matter of fact, it is very easy to make Black Garlic at home. We will introduce the recipe on how to make Black Garlic today.
One whole garlic
Directions (by a pan):
1. Wrap whole garlic in three layers with aluminum foil.
2. Put the garlic on top of a grill plate and grill it for 15 minutes on high heat.
3. After 15 minutes, turn it over and grill it for another 15 minutes.
4. After that, remove the garlic and let it cool down. If you use a rice cooker, it makes it easier and more fl avorful to make Black garlic.
Directions (by a rice cooker):
1. Put one whole garlic into a rice cooker. It can easily burn, so it is best to lay a bamboo strainer and put the garlic on top of the bamboo strainer.
2. Push the pre-heat bottom and leave it on for 10 days.
Enjoy the Black Garlic!
Insider Art & Design Co. Ltd.
Copyright © 2008 All rights reserved.