In the April 8th edition, we introduced some tips and started this Asian Recipe Series in order to protect your body from any potential radioactive contamination (by consuming different types of seaweed and other similar items), which contain natural ways of preventing contamination. Hijiki is another type of seaweed. So, it is good for preventing contamination.
1/5 lb dried Hijiki
1 whole carrot
2 slices deep-fried bean curd
1/4 lb of Konnyaku
1/4 lb chicken meat
2 cups of water
3 tbsp Tentsuyu
2 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp Mirin
1. Put the dried Hijiki into the water for about 15 minutes.
2. Slice carrot, deep-fried bean curd, Konnyaku and chicken meat thinly.
3. Heat the pan and pour the grease into the pan.
4. Pour Hijiki and everything you have already cut and stir fry them.
5. Keep frying for 2 minutes and add water, Tentsuyu, sugar and Mirin.
6. Let it boil and cook until vegetables are soft (approximately 5 mins.)
You can add Tikuwa, soy bean and any kind of meat you like. Just try to add them. Enjoy this Asian Food!
Insider Art & Design Co. Ltd.
Copyright © 2008 All rights reserved.