This year's summer in Misawa was so incredibly hot that I hesitated to stand in front of the stove to cook. This recipe I am introducing here is relatively popular dish that many people may know already. I am noting this recipe here just to give you a hint for tonight's dinner plan. I also added one of my favorite salad dressing my mother used to make when I was little. It is a lightly textured salad dressing that goes perfectly well with any types of pasta dish.
Alio Olio Pasta:
- 1 clove Fresh Garlic sliced
- A pinch of salt to boil pasta
- 1 tbsp red chili pepper flakes
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. In the deep boiling pasta pot, boil plenty of water with a pinch of salt.
2. Put uncooked pasta in the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. (Do not over boil the pasta, pasta should leave slightly chewy texture on its center when it is done.)
3. In the different pan, heat the olive oil until hot. Add thinly sliced garlic and chili flakes into the pan and stir fry them until the garlic becomes golden color.
4. Add past into the pan and mix until the sauce evenly coats.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with fresh vegetable salad on its side.
Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tsp each of Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Chop a fresh garlic clove finlly and put it in the salad bowl.
2. Heat the oil in the pan until it is hot.
3 Pour heated oil on top of the chopped garlic and set it aside.
4. Pour white vinegar/ or apple cider vinegar into the small bowl and add salt and pepper.
5. Add liquid mixture into the salad bowl and mix them together with oil and garlic until well blended.
6. Pour salad dressing onto the vegetables and garnish the top with shredded legiano cheese.
Insider Art & Design Co. Ltd.
Copyright © 2008 All rights reserved.